Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Google Plus

This one goes without saying, but I feel I need to call this out as I recently started getting into it a little more.

Google Plus as you know is the social network from our friends at Google.  Think of it as a cross between Twitter and Facebook (at least that's how I look at it). I've been a user of the site from almost the beginning, but I've never really used it much. That is until now.

The thing that impresses me about Google Plus is the level of engagement you have. I'm blown away by the people I've connected with and how they actually engage with you. I've been using Twitter for years, and while I think it's a handy network to find out the latest breaking news, I just don't get the level of engagement from Twitter that I have from Google Plus.

So if you don't have an account yet, sign up for one. It's all integrated with your main Google email, and doesn't cost you a cent.

No comments:

Post a Comment